Our main task:
- Is listening to your wishes and bringing them to life, while following all prescribed norms and requirements
- We work to ensure that every one of our clients receives high-quality service and a beautiful interior at the right price
- We appreciate the trust our clients invest in us
- We handle all details carefully and perform works in a responsible manner
- We are result-orientated and serve you not only during the project but also after its completion
- Our cooperation ensures an individual approach for every customer
- Our trusted partners and contractors guarantee high quality
From project to implementation.
We offer a complete set of interior design works: drafting the rooms, preparing a 3D visualization of the project draft, preparing a specification and work drawings. Work is divided into stages, which are performed in a specific order.
Meeting with the designer
We will invite you to our exhibition room and listen to all of your design wishes. After discussing the stylistics of the desired interior, we’ll determine functional requirements and tasks. Then we prepare the technical task in the form of a future interior image collection.
Measuring the site
The designer will visit the site to review it, take exact measurements of the rooms and photograph the initial status.
Planning solutions and a 3D model will be prepared on the basis of the gathered information. This allows visualizing the future solution in the form of realistic interior design pictures.
The client can evaluate the design solutions on the basis of a computer model and make changes without affecting the budget and timeline.
Preparation of work project
Complete work documentation will be developed on the basis of the project draft approved by the client for the performance of construction works. All necessary plans, drawings and patterns for the project are prepared. The specifications for the covers, furniture, lighting and sanitary engineering are prepared.
Supervision is organized during the repair and finishing works. It includes:
- presence on site
- onsultations and checking the works’ compliance with the project
- correcting work drawings (if necessary)